Only fill in if you are not human
1. The contracting party agrees to pay a booking deposit of 50% or more of total invoice value at the time of booking and the remaining 50% balance must be paid 1-2 weeks before the event; otherwise Party Gear reserves the right to revoke the contract and the deposit will not be refunded.
2. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking, the booking deposit of 50% of total invoice value will be forfeited. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking within 1 months prior to the event date, Party Gear shall be liable to pay the total deposit back.
3.There is no fee for rescheduling the event. However, in a event of rescheduling, if the new date doesn’t correspond with our availability, we would not be able to provide the service at your event, any balance which were paid will not be refunded.
4. If any event booked within 2 weeks, full payment has to be made to confirm the event.
5. Setup time is based on the size, location and style of event. The event location must be available 2-3 hours prior to event for set up or decoration, for decor set up i.e. if your event starts at 2:00pm, venue must be available between 10am to 1pm, to guarantee quality of service.
6. The client will pay rental and security deposit fees aside from booking fee for any items provided by Party Gear. The security deposit will be refunded upon the return of all rented items. All rented items must be returned in good condition to the service provider no later than 1 business day after the event. Rental fees will be reinstated for each day after stipulated time frame. Delivery fees for rental items can apply.
7. It is agreed to that, Client will take reasonable steps to protect Party Gear’s equipment or any belongings during the event. During an event of injuries or damages resulting from insufficient protection on Client’s part, Client will be responsible for paying for all of Party Gear resulting costs (including, but not limited to, insurance deductibles, medical treatment) that are not reimbursed by insurance.
8. In order to perform a cinematography & photography in an outdoor locations or private places for the event, Client is responsible for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance or permits from the authority.
9. Any mark, scratches or damages done to our furniture caused by the event personal, the client will be charged for the damages.
10. In addition, no last-minute changes to schedule or negotiations are acceptable.
11. In the event of non-payment, Party Gear retains the right to attempt collection through all legal and permissible means. Client will be responsible for all court fees, legal fees, and collection costs incurred by Party Gear.
12. It is hereby agreed and understood that the laws of Michigan State shall govern this agreement.
13. Client may not transfer this contract to another party without the prior written consent of Party Gear.
14. All rights to any images and video taken by or on behalf of Party Gear for the client are retained by Party Gear. Where a Flash drive or CD of high-resolution images or video is included as part of the package, Party Gear gives permission to the Client to use the images freely, however, ownership of the images remains with Party Gear.
15. Party Gear will not provide any raw video footage or photo to the client.
16. Client is responsible for providing any specific requirements for the video such as music and additional photos (to add in video) to Party Gear to use in final videos within 2 days after the event. If such information is not provided, Party Gear will use music as they desire. Please note that no modification can be done after delivering the final output to the client.
17. The client will be charged additional fees for exceeding the set time frame.
You need to read to the bottom of these terms and conditions before you can continue.